Sunday, September 14, 2008

Thing 19: Podcasts

I could become addicted to "the dinner party download" If I could find more time to listen to my IPod, this would be more problematic. As always, my ears are not my own, except in very specific instances. "Dinner Party" is the right length for these times. They include my drive from my house to work and back again, and the time after the kids go to bed. And when I mow the lawn. Needless to say, I have also been looking for podcasts that I can share with my kids.

I can see using any of these download directories, but I get where I need to go using ITunes, also.

Cool ideas for Library podcasts:
Book reviews posted by and downloaded to members of a "podcast' book club.
Download important policy meetings to library intranet
Updates on waiting lists, new rental books, what the library has on display
Ramsey County "Star of the week" featuring an employee, what they specialize in, what they like to read, and one zany fact.

No comments: